Effective Date: June 16, 2015–June 15, 2018
Rules and Regulations for the Member Service Requirement (MSR), as defined by the Membership Committee:
- One credit per hour of service or participation as defined by the chart below.
- A Section may require that all Section and Chapter activities be approved in advance.
- Based on previously approved activities, established guidelines and Section recommendations, the National Office will approve the credits to be awarded for a certain activity. The Board of Control will determine the number of credits in all disputes and the Board of Directors reserves the right to make modifications to the requirements.
- A participant may receive compensation for an activity.
- Fifty-four (54) credits are required for a three-year cycle; at least 36 from PGA Meeting/PGA Education/Golf 2.0/Player Development.
- Members who have attained 25 years of active membership and are at least 65 years of age before the start of the Professional Development Program shall be required to earn 12 credits from the PGA Meeting/PGA Education/Golf 2.0/Player Development category only.
- For a full description of the PGA Member Service Requirements please click here.
- For a list of Frequently Asked Questions please click here.