The 2017 Southern Texas PGA Senior Series is here and we hope you are as excited as we are for another great year of golf tournaments being played on some excellent golf courses in Southern Texas.
This series offers senior golfers a competitive atmosphere, camaraderie, sportsmanship, and public goodwill to promote the life-long game of golf. Events are individual stroke play with three age divisions: Senior, Super Senior, and Veteran Divisions.
A $90 annual membership fee is required and includes access to participate in the 2017 Southern Texas PGA Senior Series. PGA Members' membership fee is waived.
Entry for all tournaments is online and can be found below. Age divisions are:
- Senior Division: 50-57
- Super Senior Division: 58-65
- Veteran Division: 66 and older
Southern Texas PGA Senior Series Tournament Rules and Regulations
- Stroke play tournaments at premier facilities in the Southern Texas Section. Entry fees include: green, cart and range fees.
- Professionals will be awarded cash; Amateurs will be awarded gift certificates.
- Tournament deadlines for each event will be the Wednesday prior to the event at 11:59 PM.
- Standard entry fee will be $165.
- Skins games will be held in each round for a nominal entry fee.
- Refer a new member to the 2017 Senior Series and receive $25 in tournament credit. Just have the new member put your name in the "Referred By" box at the bottom of the registration page.
Test Drive STPGA Senior Series
This guest program is open to all current PGA Members and all paid Senior Series Members!
- Allowed one guest per Senior Series Tournament
- Guest may play in one event without payment of membership dues
- If your guest becomes a Senior Series member, you will receive a $25 tournament credit.
Questions? Please contact Jeff Giedd at 832.442.2404 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.