CareerLinks is the PGA of America's complimentary employment referral service that notifies PGA Professionals
about employment opportunities that meet their employment preferences and qualifications.
The most valuable part of CareerLinks is the team of regional PGA Career Consultants whose goal is to serve as the official hiring resource for industry employers. The PGA Career Consultant for the Southern Texas PGA is Kelly Gilley.
If you are a PGA Professional and need more information about CareerLinks, log-in to PGALinks here
If you are NOT a PGA Professional, click here
CareerNet is the PGA of America's online resume and job posting service for non-management positions such as assistant professional, teaching professional, golf facility support staff, and other golf industry employment opportunities.
PGA Professionals hiring staff can:
- Post jobs on PGALinks.com to hire PGA Professionals and non-PGA support staff
- View resumes of PGA Professionals
- View resumes from the public interested in working in the golf industry
- Receive online cover letters/resumes after posting a job
- View how many candidates have viewed their job posting
PGA Professionals seeking jobs can:
- View job postings
- Post a resume as searchable or confidential
- Send resume and cover letter electronically to apply for jobs
- Set up and receive an email alert when a new job is posted that matches their interest
- See how many employers have viewed resume
Updates to your Employment
There are several convenient ways to update your employment and/or personal information with PGA of America:
- To change/update your information online, please log-in to your account here.
- To print a Member Change Form click here. Please fax the completed form to Shirly Glesil at (561) 630-1736.